Barracuda™ Stormwater Separator
Protect water quality and remove total suspended solids with the high performance, hydrodynamic Barracuda separator from ADS.
The Barracuda is market-changing, stormwater quality technology. A high-performance, vortex hydrodynamic separator, the Barracuda removes total suspended solids (TSS). Offering quick installation and multiple pipe configurations, the Barracuda provides outstanding value with these features:
- Single manhole design
- No elevation loss between the inlet and outlet
- Flexible inlet/outlet positions (not just 180 degree orientation)
- Internal bypass for inline installation (where applicable)
- Revolutionary, patent-pending “teeth” mitigate turbulence in the sump area to prevent resuspension of captured contaminants.
- In-stock components for quick delivery.
- Can be provided within a 48” (1220 mm) ADS HP Manhole, factory fabricated and delivered complete to the job site.
- Installation available in a standard, 48” (1220 mm) precast manhole.
- Barracuda “teeth” apparatus fabricated and designed for quick and easy field assembly.
- Easy maintenance using a vacuum truck or similar equipment.
- Surface inspection and maintenance with no confined space entry.