Duraslot® Slotted Surface Trench Drain
Slotted surface trench drains for collecting heavy-duty surface runoff
Duraslot Linear Slotted Surface Trench Drains provide you a cost efficient, economical and corrosion-resistant method for intercepting sheet flow, storm water and surface runoff on infrastructure, commercial, residential and sports fields. Duraslot pipe helps solve your horizontal drainage needs by intercepting sheet flows across paved or cleared areas, or as it collects in low spots. It is a cost-effective substitute for corrugated steel-slotted drains, precast trench drains or cast-in-place trench drains.
- Linear surface drainage in high surface flow areas
- Very efficient sheet flow interception in high surface flow areas
- 4" - 36" (10.16cm - 91.44cm) HDPE pipe with neutral and variable sloped features
- Corrosion resistance of polyethylene pipe channel
- Corrosive resistance of aluminum slotted riser