ADS PolyFlex™ Pipe
Pressure pipe for potable and non-potable water service applications.
ADS PolyFlex Pressure Pipe leads today's markets for water service, agricultural, landscape irrigation, and potable water service applications. Its light weight and chemically resistant composition makes it ideal for a variety of applications. ADS offers three PolyFlex Pipe products; Utility IPS, Potable IPS and Potable Water Service Tubing CTS. PolyFlex pipes are strong and resistant to many common causes of damage such as vibrations, surface loads and pressure surges. Whatever the application, PolyFlex pipe offers the flexibility and durability to distinguish it from the competition.
- ADS Utility Grade Pressure Pipe (IPS) is one of the leaders in today's agricultural and landscape irrigation markets. It is ideal for a variety of applications including agricultural, residential, commercial, landscape irrigation systems and slurry pipelines.
- ADS Potable Grade Pressure Pipe (IPS) is one of the leaders in today's water service and landscape irrigation markets. The pipe is certified to meet NDF 14/61 standard.
- ADS Potable water service tubing (CTS) is one of the leaders in today's potable water service market. Durable and chemically resistant, this pipe meets ASTM D3350 requirements and is certified to meet NSF 14/61 standard.
- Resistant to corrosion
- Fast and easy installation provides cost efficiencies
- Flexible lengths can be installed in uneven terrain
- Durable polyethylene material is chemically resistant and stands the test of time
- Flexibility makes it ideal for a variety of projects
- Strength withstands weather and the human element
- Light weight