Erosion Control Blankets (ECB)
Reinforce and vegetation for short to medium term projects on slopes and channels.
ADS degradable erosion control blankets act as dimensionally stable, reinforced mulches to hold seeds and soil in place until vegetation is established in non-critical applications. Our biodegradable ECBs are made from straw and coir fibers mechanically stitch-bonded to netting. Natural and synthetic woven fiber blankets are utilized for slope stabilization and protection of stream banks and low flow channels.
Applications can range from rainfall protection on shallow slopes, low-flow channels to moderate runoff on steeper slopes.
- Reinforces vegetation in non-critical applications and promotes faster growth
- Easier to use and apply in comparison to hydraulic mulch or blown straw
- Degrades over time to reveal the permanent vegetative cover
- Available in many varieties from all-natural to synthetic-reinforced
- Provides protection for short to medium term projects with light to moderate water conditions