Single Wall Pipe with Sock
Lightweight corrugated HDPE pipe that prevents sand from infiltrating
ADS single wall corrugated pipe has kept farms, golf courses, parks and playing fields dry for decades by channeling away excess underground moisture. ADS perforated plastic pipe with sock does the same for highway edge drains, culverts and other construction applications where preventing sand infiltration is important.
Homeowners can also find ADS single wall, corrugated and perforated pipe with sock to be an economical, easy–to–install solution to all kinds of residential storm water drainage problems: downspout run offs, foundation and window well drains, driveway culverts and lawn ponding.
- Available in varying stick and coil lengths depending on the diameter. Longer lengths result in fewer joints.
- Easy-to-handle, safe, lightweight pipe requires less labor and equipment for faster installation and reduced costs
- AASHTO HS-25 (Highway traffic loads) rated with a minimum of 12” (300 mm) of cover for 3”-24” (75-600 mm) diameters
- Provides superior resistance to chemicals, road salts, motor oil and gasoline - will not rust, deteriorate or crumble
- Withstands repeated freeze/thaw cycles and continuous sub-zero temperatures
- The sock meets the requirements of ASTM D6707