Efficient and effective treatment of storm water that protects the quality of waterways is possible with water quality units, filters and separators from Advanced Drainage Systems. ADS products designed to mitigate and improve water quality issues are built to the quality standards ADS is known for, and they are field-proven to help solve water quality issues. Water quality products from ADS include:
- Durable, lightweight ADS water quality units specifically designed for fast installation and easy maintenance.
- The Barracuda™, a high-performance, vortex hydrodynamic separator that protects receiving waters by removing total suspended solids.
- ADS BaySeparators™, which are proven, structural BMPs designed to efficiently and effectively treat storm water by separating debris and trapping pollutants before they enter the waterways.
- The ADS BayFilter™, a vertically spiraled silica–sand layered filter that maximizes flow rates while up–flow filtration yields more effective pollutant removal.
- FLEXSTORM™ inlet filters for inlet protection and storm water sediment control.