PVC Pipe Connection
One of the many things that sets us apart from our competitors is that ADS PVC pipe connections can fit into dissimilar piping connections, including corrugated polyethylene, PVC SDR- 35, SDR-26, IPS Schedule 40, Schedule 80, C-900, C-905, ribbed PVC, corrugated PVC and many other materials. These secure, water-tight connections make this application a suitable option for sanitary sewer, residential, commercial water quality and military industries.
Fittings are available 4” (100 mm) - 30” (750 mm) and include, but are not limited to: couplers, cleanouts, downspout adapters, elbows, end caps, tees, wyes, tee-wyes, increasers, sanded manhole adapters, SCH-40 adapters and SWR adapters.
- Variety of NSF certified fittings
- Rigid PVC durability
- Meets ASTM D3212 standards
- Sanitary grade WT joint performance for storm and sewer applications
- All Series 35 PVC fittings manufactured by Nyloplast meet ASTM F1336, ASTM D3034 and ASTM F679
- Flexible elastomeric seals conform to ASTM F477
- All Nyloplast inventory conforms to ASTM D1784 cell class 12454