As a farmer, you rely on proper drainage to maximize field production. Field drainage pipe and solutions from Advanced Drainage Systems helps you get the most from your land, steward it for future growing seasons and generations, and keep the nation and the world fed. Since introducing corrugated pipe to the United States in 1966, ADS has led the industry in providing quality pipe, fittings and other accessories to improve the effectiveness of agricultural land.
- N-12® dual-wall corrugated pipe is the superior alternative to traditional field tile, reinforced concrete pipe and corrugated steel pipe. Available in 4”-60” diameters, N-12 pipe offers superior hydraulics combined with corrosion and abrasion resistance, to provide a strong durable choice for storm water management.
- Single wall perforated and non-perforated pipe, in 3”-24” (76mm-610mm) diameters are ideal for drainage plans where flexibility, light-weight durability and economics are key to the overall success of the project. Smaller diameter pipe, available in 5,500 maxi coils, is predominantly used for field drainage. Larger diameters, are used primarily for mains and culverts. Other applications include grain aeration and animal feed operations for waste removal.
- ADS offers a wide variety of specialty fittings and accessories to assist in agricultural water management. Such items include molded and fabricated tees, wyes, elbows and caps. Specialty items include Hickenbottom risers, geotextiles and grates.
- MEGA GREEN™ HDPE pipe from ADS offers a minimum recycled content of 40 percent, making it the ideal choice for "green projects."
- ADS PolyFlex™ pressure pipes lead today's markets for water service, agricultural, landscape irrigation, and potable water service. Their flexibility and durability distinguish them from the competition. Light weight and chemically resistant, they are ideal for a variety of applications.
- Nyloplast® drainage structures are constructed from heavy duty PVC, making them the exceptional choice over heavy and cumbersome concrete manholes and drain basins. Drain basins, curb inlets, and inline drains are all easily installed with minimum equipment and manpower. Capable of handling H-20 loads, Nyloplast structures provide a watertight seal with excellent economics.
- The Nyloplast® Water Control Structure combines the superior Nyloplast basin technology with the ability to control level and discharge dynamics and modify them based on outside boundary conditions and current conditions.
- Screens and guards from ADS prevent siltation and keep debris and animals from entering your drainage systems.