N-12® Plain End Pipe (per BNQ 3624-120)
With over 45 years of experience, ADS is an expert when it comes to drainage, providing innovative solutions for all kinds of applications. Our HDPE pipe delivers superior value while providing physical strength and structural design that just cannot be matched by traditional materials.
N-12® Plain End pipe is a gravity flow pipe ideal for storm sewers, detention systems and cross, slope or edge drains. Other applications include golf courses, sports playing fields and parking lot drainage.
Available in a complete range of sizes from 100 mm – 750 mm (4"–30") diameters, this ADS exclusive solution is third party certified by the Bureau de Normalisation du Québec to meet the standards' requirements.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified to meet Bureau de Normalisation du Québec 3624-120.
- Split coupler to join plain end pipe lengths.
- Available pipe stiffness of 320 kPa at 5% deflection per BNQ.
- HS-25, HL-93 & CL-625 (highway traffic loads) rated with a minimum of 0.3 m (12") of cover for 100 mm – 750 mm (4"–30") diameters.
- Available in 6.1 m (20') lengths, resulting in fewer joints; custom lengths also available.
- Superior hydraulics–smooth interior will ensure no debris or sediment build–up.
- Prevents contamination of soil and local waters from construction runoff sediment, lawn care products or automobile emissions.
- Avoids possible infiltration of sands and fines resulting in sinkholes and differential settlement to adjacent structures.